Grants of up to £1,000 to Cornish businesses will be provided by The Cornwall Local Energy Market (LEM)
Local businesses will be able to find out how much energy they are using across their whole site down to individual devices; pinpoint and reduce power wastage; and identify opportunities to save energy in real-time. This is the first step on the journey to joining the LEM platform.
The full beneﬁts to businesses include:
- Maintenance free and easy to install equipment
- Real-time visibility and understanding of power usage
- Improved operational efﬁciency
- Reduced business risk
- Data analysis to identify inefﬁciencies and wastage
- Reduced energy bills
- Predictive maintenance alerts to extend the life of equipment
Cornish businesses can take advantage of this opportunity. To learn more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Cornwall Local Energy Market Trial.