- Lincs is a 270MW offshore wind farm located off the coast of North East Lincolnshire. It is owned by Lincs Wind Farm Limited, a joint venture between Centrica (50%), DONG Energy (25%) and Siemens Project Ventures (25%).
- Construction of the wind farm, located 5 miles off the coast of Skegness, started in 2010. The wind farm was officially opened on 1 August 2013.
- Centrica is an international energy and services company. Everything we do is focused on satisfying the changing needs of our customers.
- We supply energy and energy-related services to around 28 million customer accounts in the UK, Ireland and North America, through strong brands such as British Gas, Direct Energy and Bord Gáis Energy supported by around 12,000 engineers and technicians.
- We are also developing new and innovative products and services for customers globally. Our Connected Home business has developed products such as the Hive smart thermostat and through our Distributed Energy & Power business we offer integrated energy solutions for commercial and industrial customers, including flexible generation, energy management systems, and battery storage.
- We also have an Energy Marketing & Trading business which manages commodity risk and provides wholesale market access for the Group, as well as offering route to market services for third parties and undertaking optimisation and trading activity.
- Centrica continues to be active in gas and oil Exploration & Production, focusing on the UK, Netherlands and Norway and targeting production of between 40-50mmboe per annum. In Central Power Generation, we own five gas-fired power stations in the UK and a 20% interest in EDF Energy’s UK nuclear fleet.
- We also own the UK’s largest gas storage facility, Rough.
Centrica plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNA)
Registered Office: Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5GD
Registered in England & Wales number: 3033654
Legal Entity Identifier number: E26EDV109X6EEPBKVH76
ISIN number: GB00B033F229