About the programme
We want to work with the next generation of high-potential businesses to build, scale and improve products and services that meet the changing needs of customers globally. For more information, please visit our frequently asked questions.
Our focus areas
I want to make the most of my time
I greatly value a healthy mind and body
I can feel my lifestyle changing
I expect the gold standards from brands
I want to do more for the environment
I want to feel that life's going to work out well
How we work
Our mission is to develop and scale customer-focused solutions, creating real solutions to real problems. We want to develop these solutions to deliver scale and commercial value. The programme is not an accelerator, instead, it will be used for running 'proof of concept' trials and then building the product with a view to long-term collaboration.
We want to collaborate to deliver value to customers whilst achieving commercial viability.
We believe in being a responsible corporate partner to smaller businesses. All proof of concept trials will be paid and we will not take any equity for taking part in the programme. We have worked hard to ensure that we do not put any onerous conditions on our partners or their IP.
Why take part?
- Collaborate with our global business to develop and scale your product or service
- A share of £150,000 for Proof of Concept trials
- Access to our customers and expertise
- Access to our expert Ventures team with years of experience in scaling the most exciting early-stage businesses
- Deliver a product to our global audience and make a real impact on the everyday lives of customers
- 5th August – Applications open
- 8th September – Applications close
- 9th October – Pitch day
- October 2019 to March 2020 – Programme runs