Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
We are looking for a Install Assistant who will work alongside a Lead Installer. This individual will work primarily in residential settings. We provide on-the-job training.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Be able to follow OSHA requirements and safety precautions per company procedures and policies
- Knowledge of industry parts and their functions
- Must provide basic hand tools and personal vehicle
- Mechanically inclined
- Basic power tool knowledge
- Comfortable working in attics/crawlspaces
- Valid driver’s license
The ideal individual will be able to:
- Install large appliances, as well as other products, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
- Work within a team to accomplish goals
- Complete all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough and timely manner
- Perform start-up on systems as needed
- Deliver excellent customer service and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Follows standard procedures and process to ensure that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective and unused parts to the division and orders and replenishes vehicle stock as needed
When you work for us you get:
- On the job training
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K Program
Applications will be considered for fifteen days.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability