HVAC Start-up Technician Dallas
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- 1 Year plus of HVAC experience and or HVAC schooling is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Managing multiple task at one time.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Able to problem solve.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime / weekends as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Completes all mandatory paperwork in a timely manner.
- Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner.
- Positive Attitude.
- Great work ethic.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnose, and repairs HVAC systems in customer’s home and in a New construction environment.
- Performs preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
- Represents company by serving as a direct company contact.
- Provides sales leads to Sales Lead Coordinator.
- Achieves annual and monthly sales goals.
- Determines parts to order for repairs in a timely manner.
- Complete paperwork for each job, including daily time, job status and duration.
- Beware of safety precautions and follow safety guidelines
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability