Customer Value Management Planner
British Gas are looking for new members to join their newly created Customer Value Management Team in our HQ to help lead our UK wide CVM Campaigns
- Location: Staines, TW18
This is an ideal opportunity for an experience CVM Planner to join a growing organisation and help lead the next stage in our CVM strategy to execute our UK Home strategy and deliver maximum return on marketing investment.
In this role you will be partnered with UK Home stakeholders to initiate, plan and deliver new and improved campaigns / BNAs and other CVM activities using customer insight, analytics and data to target and personalise customer communications and interactions omni-channel.
Some of the responsibilities for this role are:
- Plan and manage delivery of all new CVM activities (or amendments to existing ones) from briefing through to delivery into channels working cross-functionally.
- Ensure that requirements for new campaigns / treatments / BNAs are clearly understood and advise on the best approach to fulfil these with the data, offers, and operational capabilities available to achieve the desired business benefits.
- Resolve conflicts and trade-offs between campaigns / BNAs demand and availability and channel operational capacity working with CVM analyst and CRM Operations.
- Brief targeted customer communications into Marketing team and ensure alignment of plans through the line with Marketing team.
- Collaborate closely with peers in CRM Operations to deliver against targets whilst working towards continuous improvement.
- Develop and oversee a robust test and learn program (pilots, A/B and MTV, controls) and ensure plans are regularly reviewed in light of new analytics /insight.
- Ability and extensive experience in prioritising, planning and managing end to end delivery of direct marketing and/or CRM campaigns/activities in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to work at pace and handle multiple projects in parallel maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders to help successfully deliver
- Highly numerate, structured thinker, with strong analytical/data interpretation skills to understand opportunities, challenges and potential risks that drive value, at pace
- Deep understanding of the capability provided by real time decisioning tools. Able to act consultatively to shape and influence the 121 interaction agenda using exposure gained through extensive experience of direct marketing /CRM in a large organisation.
- Confidence and credible communicator able to engage with all levels of staff in a matrix organisation, influence the business, and present data and insight led business strategy recommendations
Competitive salaary and benefits.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button. To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Customer Value Management Planner R9947899’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.