Channel Sales Manager
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
This position has the responsibility for managing and attaining Small Business Indirect sales results. Additionally, this position is responsible for the delivery of agreed upon sales targets in terms of overall Term Gross Margin, Annual Gross Margin, Energy Volumes.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of four years' experience in multiple aspects of deregulated energy sales
- Minimum of three years' experience working with Small Business customers in Texas.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working with Texas Energy Small Business focused brokers.
- Highly motivated, independent, goal-oriented individual
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills – MS Office, CRM
- Ability to effectively work with key departmental personnel
- Proven success delivering on sales targets
- Marketing Experience a plus.
- Sales Manager for Small Business, Indirect Sales, Texas
- Develop and initiate sales strategies to promote Small Business growth in Texas and all US markets.
- Continually review tactics, arising from strategy, to assure they are on track to meet goals, and take appropriate actions based on results.
- Assists in closing profitable sales transactions that lead toward goal attainment
- Strategic develop and champion creative ways to develop and sell products/services that differentiate DE from competitors. Strong collaboration with Product Development and Marketing
- Continually review and support controls and guidelines for the sales personnel to ensure effective transactions that benefit DE
- Manages sales and expense budgets to achieve company profit goals
- Assume operational responsibility by working closely with key personnel in partnering departments – Pricing, Contracts, Credit, Finance, Legal, Sales, Wholesale, Marketing
- Provide timely & consistent communication to senior leadership with DE
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text