CRM Strategy and Implementation Lead
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
This position is a member of the Sales Technology team tasked with supporting the delivery of CRM strategy across all DEB sales channels to encourage customer retention, drive sales adoption, improve customer loyalty and increase operational efficiency. They will work with cross-functional teams to implement CRM platform structure that integrates seamlessly across system platforms, captures required information at key points in the customer life cycle and aligns with DE strategic vision.
- University degree (BS/BA or equivalent)
- 5 or more years of retail energy industry experience with at least 2 years in sales, sales support, marketing or project management
- Broad knowledge of program design and delivery methods
- Previous sales training experience; proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Comprehensive understanding of DEB platforms, processes and products across retail footprint
- Working understanding of SalesForce.com required.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written Ensures that learners understand how training content applies to their job role/function and the achievement of their business goals as well as the overall DEB strategic vision.
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements into training materials and programs
- Ability to recognize and prioritize business needs and determine appropriate course of action while remaining aligned to overall strategic CRM vision
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization and to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Applies innovative approach to problem solving
- Resourcefulness and ability to work with limited supervision
- Up to 25% travel may be required
- Develop and deliver training for SFDC platform across various sales channels and maintain up-to-date SFDC sales-related training documentation. Prepare for and support effective facilitation and training delivery for both in person and virtual meetings.
- Demonstrate understanding of SFDC instances and business processes to optimize user adoption.
- Provide post-training support to sales learners as needed
- Gather feedback from sales teams and other functional leads to identify enhancements; support development of business requirements, testing and training.
- Proactively seek, propose and promote SFDC technology-based solutions that will improve the day-to-day effectiveness of the Sales teams
- Work cross-functionally with business partners as well as outside vendors to deliver overall CRM strategic vision
- Collaborate with sales and sales leaders to manage the quality and consistency of sales-owned data capture within SFDC throughout customer life-cycle.
- Work closely with marketing, IT, DEHQ, business strategy and other teams to ensure SFDC strategy and projects are aligned with overall sales technology initiatives.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text