CRM Product Owner
Location; Rathbone Place, London
The Connected Homes CRM team is looking for a product owner to help deliver projects across all areas of the business. You’ll be working closely with stakeholders to identify/prioritise requirements, as well as scope the deliverable benefits of change across the entire business.
As part of the CRM team you will be involved in a wide range of products and will play a key role in the entire lifecycle of change. You’ll be responsible for working with different areas of the business to identify requirements, scope, benefits, and desired outcomes for a specific area of change. Once an area of change is understood, you will work closely with the team's technical resource whilst a solution and delivery is in motion.
The product owner will be responsible for ensuring the technical delivery meets the business need and is also responsible for updating and communicating with business stakeholders, working primarily in an agile environment the product owner will be responsible for supporting the area of change throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Clearly documenting and communicating updates and current black position
- Suggesting and identifying JDI’s or Quick wins
- Identifying change or non conformance to standard process
- Management of BAU campaigns and promotions
- Previous experience within a Product Owner role, ideally within software development team/company
- Be self motivated, organised and willing to work in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Well-developed people skills to manage and work with, cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Agile experience and exposure to various methodologies, would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- The ability to adapt to changing requirements, and build effective relationships with other stakeholders across all functions, demonstrating active listening skills and producing true collaboration
- The ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders
Location; Rathbone Place, London Salary
circa £40,000 (depending on exp) + bonus and excellent benefits
We’re the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We’re here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we’re passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are.
We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We’ve also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption. Now, less than 4 years later, we’re really proud of how far we’ve come. With over 500,000 customers Hive is UK’s No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing CRM Product Owner R9947694 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.