Senior Capability Demand Manager
The aim of Decisioning is to optimise every customer interaction, executing context aware strategies by lifecycle, life time value and churn risk. The Senior Capability Demand Manager will own development and delivery of Decisioning strategy and overall roadmap. This decisioning strategy will drive improved customer experience through consistent, relevant conversations with our customers. Providing the best, most value adding messages to customers through a wide array of targeted CRM Best Next Action and Lifecycle Campaign activity across multiple channels and Brands to increase the profitability of the business and to drive a culture where customers are treated fairly and are properly informed.
- The Senior Capability Demand Manager will be responsible for defining, interlocking and delivering decisioning vision and strategy in British Gas. They will have ownership of the end state of decisioning capability and its innovation over time, ensuring ongoing alignment to overall business and channel strategy.
- Responsible for decisioning system future development and integration to capability landscape in BG as well as delivery and alignment of any resulting Decisioning Programmes (in practice this means delivery of Phases 1-4 of the Next Generation Decisioning Programme, which requires a Cloud based Pega centralised decisioning hub)
- Ensuring design and architecture for centralised decisioning facilitates the Vision set out by CRM Operations
- Own TYP and LE process ensuring ongoing funding and support for decisioning
- Owns decisioning benefit planning and realisation
- Responsible for ongoing market scanning and benchmarking of British Gas decisioning capability vs. best in class
- Responsible for developing and delivering a decisioning communication strategy and plan
- Responsible to develop and maintain decisioning balance scorecards and any dashboards required by key stakeholders and business governance
- Manage operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
- Ensure information systems are operated to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records.
- Ensure there are adequate resources, including contingency arrangements, to run the business and meet our customer commitments.
- Organising team to deliver CRM capability transformation and enhancement, ensuring each team member attains and maintains the required competency level to perform their role and to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly and are properly informed.
- Decisioning experience with relevant team leadership in a real time Decisoning (Best Next Action) environment.
- Experience in real time and batch decisioning, preferably previous experience of Pega/Chordiant
- Experience in multi channel trigger and best next action campaign deployment.
- Technical understanding of key technologies involved e.g. Big Data, Oracle, Cassandra, Pega Decision Management, Predictive Modelling
- Experience of CRM implementation
- Strong collaboration skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Experience of people management
- Experience in management of operational processes
- Ability to converse across levels of the organisation across technical and business stakeholders and discuss solutions in plain English.
- Commercially astute, with some P&L experience desirable
- Proven track record of commercial delivery of cross-selling, up-selling and retention activities
Base salary up to £63,000 plus excellent benefits including car allowance, annual bonus & private medical cover.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Senior Capability Demand Manager R9942783’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.