Contractor Relations Representative
Contractor Relations Representatives work as a valuable team member assisting the Contractor Relations Supervisor in managing the 3rd party service provider network for a major home warranty company. The representative will aid the manager in recruiting service providers and holding them accountable for all activity in their assigned territory. Duties include but are not limited to hiring contractors, on-boarding service providers, maintaining account records including license/insurance documents, negotiating rates, and invoice reconciliation. In addition, acting in a team environment you will be expected to represent the team and company in a professional and ethical manner.
- Experience working in fast paced, service oriented business.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating work load with competing priorities.
- Computer literate with working experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- College degree preferred, however, industry experience or related field will be considered.
- Review 3rd party provider costs including labor for repairs and/or replacements.
- Manage claim expectation including recalls, 2nd opinions, re-dispatches and other cost and performance metrics.
- Heavy contractor (3rd party service providers) interaction focusing on hiring, training, monitoring, and negotiating, with the goal of retaining long term providers.
- Possess sound analytical skills able to review territory costs and service performance in order to develop optimal work allocations.
- Team player able to work independently toward a common team goal.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with stressful/emotional situations whether dealing with homeowners, contractors and/or internal staff.
- Ability to use internet and other tools to recruit and retain service providers as well as come up with unique solutions to further enhancement contractor network.
- Interpersonal skills capable of building and sustaining long-term business relationships with service providers, team members and inter-departments.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability