HVAC Service Technician Airtron
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Completion of HVAC construction trade school curriculum or 1 – 3 years of related on the job experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- EPA certification (universal), and TDLR registration.
- Repair and perform Maintenance on HVAC residential systems.
- Examines installed heating and air conditioning systems to verify that system is functioning.
- Familiarity with repair and installation methods, materials and standards of the HVAC industry.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability