Quality Assurance Assessor
Quality Assurance Assessor
Department – HomeCare, Retail
Location – Cork/Southern Region
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Manager
Bord Gáis Energy, part of Centrica PLC, is one of Ireland’s leading energy providers. We supply gas, electricity and energy services to over 650,000 homes and businesses across the country, offering excellent customer service as well as the best value possible. We are the helpful energy company.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Assessor is a key position within the Bord Gáis Energy HomeCare team. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all HomeCare delivered through Bord Gáis Energy HomeCare are in line with best in class industry quality and safety guidelines and are implemented in line with Bord Gais Energy brand guidelines.
- Ensuring that all HomeCare Services are delivered in line with quality, safety and brand guidelines.
- Ensure best in class delivery of customer products.
- Carry out quality audits and checks on providers of HomeCare Services.
- Update survey records on current customer database.
- Monitor performance of Service Engineers and Business Partners
- Produce reports as required.
- Resolve customer reported complaints in a cost-effective way.
- On site coaching of installation crews.
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers, e.g. boiler manufacturers, to ensure that ‘best in class’ products are utilised as part of the Home Team service offer to customers.
- Assist in the implementation of Gas Safety Management System and Quality Policy for all internal and external vendors.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- They will have operational expertise within a customer-centric service delivery business.
- Having relevant safety and technical experience in a services business, the individual will be able to balance the safety and quality demands of a branded services business with the requirement for financial success.
- They will be able to maintain quality standards in a highly motivated and dynamic work environment.
- QA Assessors will operate to set safety policies and procedures as laid down in Irish Gas/CER/HSA/RGII legislation.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong ability to pursue issues to closure on own initiative.
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver business objectives.
- The QA Assessor will have responsibility for the auditing of the quality, environment, health and safety aspects of the HomeCare business.
- This position has a direct impact on the service delivery and reputation of the HomeCare division it is imperative that we remain renowned for our safety and quality standards without sacrificing commercial viability.
- The role requires a level of judgment on the quality and standard of workmanship provided to customers on an ongoing basis.
- The position will require problem solving of any potential technical, safety or quality issues that may need addressing.
- The role will require proactive decisions to be made that ensure customer experience; brand reputation and commercial objectives do not suffer.
- This position requires a high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The QA Assessor will be required to work with numerous internal and external stakeholders and will need to carry out quality audits on the services delivered.
- This role will involve constant communication both internally and externally. It will also include resolving customer complaints and issues and following the relevant complaints procedures to ensure excellent customer experience.
care | delivery | collaboration | agility | courage
The closing date for receipt of applications for this vacancy is 06 April 2018. Canvassing will disqualify.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
April 07, 2018