Contractor Planning Analyst
The Contractor Planning Analyst will support UK Field Operations in the delivery of contractor requirements as part of the long range planning process, creation of planning and forecasting models and work closely with stakeholders in Contractor Solutions to execute the plan. You will also proactively support different ways of working as part of the Transformation programme as we look to expand our contracting capabilities. The role is based in either our Staines or Stockport office.
To be successful in this role you will need to understand, simplify and communicate complex information through oral and written communication, often providing solutions to inform and influence high priority business decisions across UK Field Operations.
Working in a challenging and fast paced environment you will have autonomy in your role and the scope to make a difference as well as the opportunities to develop personally and professionally to progress your career. Your responsibilities will include:
- Produce and regularly refresh forecasting models enabling both tactical and strategic decision to be made affecting the business outcome
- Bring together our long range plans across the business units within UK Field Operations, providing one combined view of contractor requirements
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in the field and Contractor Solutions to execute delivery of the plan as well as determining prioritisation of activities
- Support new ways of working as part of the Transformation programme to increase our flexibility and build our contracting capabilities
- Analyse and review opportunities to improve processes and forecast accuracy
- Within all aspects of the role, put the customer first in all decision making
- Advanced analytical, forecasting and excel modelling skills
- An analytical and logical approach to tackling business problems with a good understanding of the business implications
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data and complex information and analyse/present results in a clear and concise way
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate and engage with senior leaders
- Have the ability to interpret business requirements and understand the underlying business drivers behind requests for information
- Sound time management and prioritisation skills with the ability of working to and delivering against tight and critical deadlines
- Demonstrate the following competencies; data analysis, problem solving, initiative, adaptability, ability to challenge, attention to detail
Salary up to 40k (dependent on experience)
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Contractor Planning Analyst R9916394’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.