Business Coordinator - Kings Lynn
Centrica’s international Distributed Energy & Power (DE&P) brings together expertise from our UK and US businesses and works to deliver distributed energy solutions to businesses. We provide construction services to deliver projects across the UK for industrial and commercial customers wishing to reduce energy consumption and/or generate energy. As we grow, recruiting the right people is essential and we currently have an opportunity for a Business Co-ordinator based at our Kings Lynn Power Plant.
The role will be to provide the Kings Lynn Power Plant with assistance to manage site performance through completing business administration tasks. The role requires detailed understanding of SAP ERP in order to support the site. You will interact with the whole team on the site, and there will be some contact with contractors and members of the Centrica team external to site.
This is a self-motivated role which will work very closely with the site management team, but will have regular contact with all the team on site. A varied role that is crucial to the smooth running of the site, duties will include but not be limited to:
• SAP duties:
- Inventory management of stock and spares on site, coordinate stock checks
- Conduct and implement (if necessary) the preferred method of managing consignment spares on site
- Support and direct the site team with goods management, from taking receipt of goods onto site, storing of goods on site, use of goods on site and replenishment of goods on site
- PO Management, manage any invoice queries or procurement issues
- Produce reports and run data for the site team to manage financial performance
- Assist during operations with weekly performance reporting
• General administration duties
- Tasks such as ordering of general office material, PPE, and general items for the use on site
- Assist the site team with managing a document storage system using SharePoint or equivalent system.
- Assist with visitor booking and arrangements with security personnel
- Train others in the use of SharePoint/SAP
To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly organised and have excellent communication skills. Previous administration experience is a must along with SAP ERP knowledge. A working knowledge of SharePoint is desirable.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Business Coordinator - Kings Lynn R9946609’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.