One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating is seeking an experienced HVAC technician to work in their Rocklin, CA office. This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Serves the customers of the company by expertly repairing / serving heating and air conditioning systems and components
- Focuses on technical excellence in order to help live up to the company’s unique proposition of Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!
- Utilizes the Straight Forward Pricing Guide® system, including the True Cost Calculator on each call
- Inspects each aspect of an unit before leaving the job to prevent unnecessary callbacks after a job is completed
- Tests each system prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properly
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
- Accurately completes all paperwork
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.
- Wears floor savers while in the customer’s home and maintain a neat work area while performing an installation
MINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Must have prior, successful experience as an HVAC industry
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA
Additional Website Text