Digital Engagement & Transformation - Social Media Analyst
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital, marketing, product management, e-commerce preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in of experience supporting lifecycle, CRM and/or Engagement/Loyalty Marketing organizations at a CE or other top tier customer focused brand.
- Deep understanding of the differences designing for various digital experiences.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
- Proficient with user-centric design and knowledge of responsive design
- Knowledge of effective usability skills to advocate and promote standards for usability and user-centered design.
- Competent to work on most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Experience in a retail or energy services industry preferred.
- Experience in online marketing across email, social, notifications and other digital avenues
- Experience using customer insights and data to deeply understand the customer base
- Experience in building programs from the bottom up quickly and with little previous framework
- Supports and implements end-to-end digital engagement strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis focused on social media
- Execute new and innovative ways to drive customer usage & behavior on social through messaging, marketing programs and offers.
- Quickly launch A/B tests to test and learn across all social media channels, offers and programs.
- Obsessed with new digital engagement channels and best practices in the industry
- Effectively analyze and communicate how data can be turned into actionable insights for a variety of cross-functional teams (social, publicity, creative, media, etc).
- Work within self-service platforms such as Spredfast
- Assists in customer success and customer engagement
- Provides research on how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Maintain social road maps based on team strategy and vision
- Implements new engagement channels for social media and stay on top of all digital trends, while continuously improving existing ones
- Assists team in all aspects of analytics including campaign messaging, media effectiveness, creative resonance, audience identification, and evaluation for additional audience/creative opportunities
- Liaison for implementation across our agency partners as well as a team in house for social and new engagement channels
- Creates buy-in to the vision both internally and with key external partners as needed
- Creates communications around digital engagement/transformation launches to key stakeholders within the company
- Identifies new features and capabilities pertaining to digital, working closely with IT and business partners
- Create detailed plans to target key customer segments including template creation, publication schedules, editorial calendars, topic generation and messaging themes for social media outlets
- Create preliminary design concepts and work with customer experience/UI and UX and IT teams to implement and iterate
- Analyze performance data and customer feedback to drive product innovation
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers' queries and comments
- Liaison for internal groups on their social media activity, working closely with digital care team
- Collaborate across teams to enhance the digital experience by ensuring that all social campaigns, programs and communications that we surface to them are highly targeted and personalized
- Work closely with business Intelligence/campaign management and other cross functional teams to ensure we’re thinking about the entire customer life cycle and impact
- Maintains legal approvals for all new social media campaigns
- Assist with reporting to senior executives on both a consistent and an ad hoc basis
- Update our social media company policies as necessary
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability