Service Technician Houston Airtron
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and completion of HVAC construction trade school curriculum and 1 – 3 years of related on the job experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- EPA certification (universal), and TDLR registration.
- Schedules air conditioning installation assignments.
- Examines installed heating and air conditioning systems to verify that system is functioning.
- Familiarity with installation methods, materials and standards of the HVAC industry.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability