Centrica has an exciting opportunity for a Performance Analyst based at our modern Staines (West London) office. The Performance and Assurance Team within the Digital Technology Services Function (previously known as Information Systems (IS)) ensures the continuous improvement to all services delivered to our customers and global call centres, and to DTS governance arrangements, by providing reports which effectively scrutinise performance and process adherence enabling constructive challenge.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and delivery of insightful and compelling performance reports for DTS and the wider Centrica Businesses using the latest reporting technology.
- Develop and produce reports against a defined framework and format
- Ensure a consistent, standardised approach to performance management by facilitating the definition of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Observe the DTS/IS industry for potential key metrics that may be applicable to Centrica, and support the implementation where appropriate
- Act as the trusted authority for reporting from the service management tool: ServiceNow
- Identify and raise issues with data integrity and propose solutions where necessary
- Actively contribute to the team, sharing knowledge and skills, specifically PowerBI and Crystal Reports
- Ensures the Reporting function is focused on quality and provide specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues
- Manage own workload effectively using ServiceNow, producing new reports as required to a high standard and on time
- Maintenance of an effective log of all risks/issues arising from DTS reporting and help drive the effective resolution of these through proactive engagement with DTS teams
- Liaise with external auditors (where applicable) to ensure that any recommendations proposed are implemented effectively within the team and these deficiencies are seen as corrected
- Excellent Microsoft Power BI knowledge (Essential)
- Business Objects, Crystal reports or similar in depth knowledge of reporting tools (Essential)
- Use of SQL to build logical queries in reporting tools (Desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills (Essential)
- Excellent customer service skills (Essential)
- Ability to maintain a clear focus on achieving results that meet professional and quality standards (Essential)
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team (Essential)
- Attention to detail (Essential)
- Skills & Experience
- Good analytical skills / process focused (Essential)
- Service Now knowledge (Desirable)
- Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) knowledge (Desirable)
- A background in programming or computer science (Desirable)
- Good understanding of DTS Operations / Service Delivery Management and key processes (Desirable)
- Experience in a reporting function within an ITIL environment
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.