DTS Demand Analyst
Centrica has an exciting opportunity for a Demand Analyst. The Demand Analyst supports the end to end delivery of technical requests requiring input/output from our suppliers ensuring that Infrastructure and Operations deliver Data centre, Desktop & Service Operations Technical Service Catalogue requests efficiently.
- Manage technical requests destined for our suppliers, providing validation and structure around the Technical Services Catalogue request process. Providing Governance and measurement against contractual SLA’s.
- Validate Proposal responses from our suppliers; ensuring commercial considerations are in line with contractual considerations.
- Ensure approval is received from the requester and the budget holder for associated costs, before progressing into the delivery phase.
- Provide Governance around the delivery of supplier Proposals delivering IS technical requirements.
- Provide a level of Governance around the final billing process for TSC supplier requests. Review & approve supplier monthly billing, providing an internal escalation route for any disputes against delivery of supplier Proposals.
- On-going development of the Demand process, toolset and associated methods/techniques adhering to ITIL good practice principles
- Producing and sending stakeholder communications to advice on TSC request progress through the Demand Management process lifecycle.
- Review & assess Proposals from our suppliers and follow standard Demand approval steps to ensure the quality & costs are managed commercially against the various supplier contracts.
- Provide Governance around Proposal delivery ensuring that agreed Planned Delivery dates are tracked and managed.
- Requires a broad understanding of the technologies provided and how they underpin the operations of the business
- Experience in supplier relationship management within a service frame work including SLA, KPI and OLA management
- Process driven, structured and analytical approach
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders by effectively managing expectations and inspiring confidence in delivery of Project & BAU requirements.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Service Management and experience of fronting complex and diverse IS systems in a service-focused organisation.
- Broad technical expertise and the ability to apply functional knowledge to complex and diverse issues
- Knowledge of managing performance with third parties or internal delivery teams within a service frame work, including SLA, KPI and OLA management.
- ITILv3 Service Management Foundation qualified
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Careers@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: DTS Demand Analyst R9936950’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.