Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
This role may be based in our Pittsburgh, PA or Iselin, NJ office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or similar
- MUST have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MUST have B2B writing experience
- MUST have strong knowledge of MS Office
- MUST share portfolio of previous work
- MUST have strong digital marketing writing background
- Energy industry experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
- Very detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively work with co-located teams
- Self-starter able to work with limited direction
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong time and project management skills
- The Marketing Programs team at Direct Energy Business seeks a full-time Marketing Copywriter to manage a range of responsibilities including managing/writing the following: case studies, testimonials, emails, landing pages, web pages, Google display ads and more.
- Engage with internal subject matter experts to write campaign materials
- Manage copywriting development, proofing, and proper internal approval process
- A successful candidate will have exceptional business-to-business experience and an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- The ability to independently and proactively manage content for multiple campaigns while adhering to the company’s brand guidelines is critical.
- Energy industry experience preferred.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text