Claims Handling Specialist
The Concierge Representatives possess an ensemble of skills including but not limited to: problem solving, detail orientation, exceptional time management, and a profound commitment to delivering quality and efficient customer service to internal and external customers.
- High School Diploma or GED, recommended
- A minimum of 1+ years experience in a customer service/call center role handling warranties (home or auto), benefits, sales and/or order inquiries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional telephone presence including excellent listening skills.
- Customer focus.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Respond to Sales Representative/Real Estate Agent Calls and inquiries.
- Learns and maintains a thorough working knowledge of all product information and procedures with regard to Home Warranty of America Contracts and programs.
- Promote company by providing superior customer service and positive agent interaction.
- Confirm voicemails received during work hours are returned same day
- Checks to verify call answer messages are followed up the same day received.
- Handles care email boxes which includes: care sup, HWA CARETEAM , online claims, No comment, first call claim, voicemail answer call, buyout (TCF Removal)
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA