Customer Service Representative Dallas Airtron
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- 1 - 3 years of customer service experience with HVAC experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for handling inbound phone calls from our internal and external customers.
- Accountable in setting up new customer accounts and scheduling service appointments in a timely manner.
- Provide customer resolution to customer issues refers more difficult items to higher level of management to resolve the customer issue.
- Ability to transfer calls from various departments of divisions as needed.
- Basic knowledge of company products and services.
- Able to perform other duties as assigned
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Medical and Dental coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX)
- Prescription drug coverage through CVS Caremark
- Telemedicine services through MDLIVE
- Vision coverage through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, and Commuter Benefits through WageWorks
- Employee Assistance Program through Magellan
- Employer paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employer paid Income Protection coverage through Principal
- Voluntary group benefits through MetLife, including Auto and Home Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage, Hospital Indemnity, and MetLaw legal protection
- Back-up child and adult/elder care services through Bright Horizons
- Matching 401(k) Plan through Fidelity