Technical Delivery Analyst
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Technical Delivery Analyst to join our Global Strategy and Architecture Department in Staines.
In the context of a Global Transformation Programme we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a technical background.
As Technical Delivery Analyst, you will be involved in global projects across the entire organization and be responsible for: analysis, planning, delivery and industrialization of new tool initiatives, driving best practice and overseeing the delivery and managing key stakeholders.
You will hold some project management responsibilities related to planning, risk, reporting and costs. However, we are open to consider candidates with a good Technical Business Analyst background that have had some exposure to project management and are keen to develop these skills within a Business Analyst role.
As a Technical Delivery Analyst, you will be analysing different tools based in requirements, designing a solution, ensuring the delivery and its compliance with the governance framework.
You will also be the central point of contact for each project across the different teams involved.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing and ensuring the delivery of projects and programmes, transforming concepts into recognizable deliverables – forming delivery and transition plans based on proposals and specifications & managing it through to completion, ensuring conformance to governance framework.
- Working with key stakeholders to build relationships and focus on taking them on the journey to ensure delivery of the greatest value.
- Managing third party relationships, including any relevant evaluations and monitoring performance.
- You will also be accountable for providing relevant estimates associated with project delivery, tracking and resolution of risks and issues, and ensuring relevant reporting, including project status reports, and dashboards are coordinated and produced.
- Feeding into long term strategic reviews and relevant forums
- Ensuring adherence to our organizational Values, our Quality Framework and Operating Model
You will have the following background and experience:
- A technical background (which could be development, testing, operations, infrastructure… etc.)
- Ability to apply basic technical principles across multiple platforms and situations.
- Experience in technical analysis based in requirements, solution design and delivery.
- Your communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders are key. You will have experience in a client (external or internal) facing role.
- Proven ability to plan, manage and deliver complex solutions through to completion.
- Awareness of project management principles. Ideally you will have experience in Project Costs or had project financial responsibilities
- Experience working with complex development environments and landscapes.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Technical Delivery Analyst R9936968’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.