Start-up and Warranty Technicians
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- 1 Year plus of HVAC experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a strong work ethic.
- Managing multiple task at one time.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Able to problem solve.
- Good Organizational skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnose, and repairs.
- HVAC systems in customer’s home.
- Performs preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
- Represents company by serving as a direct company contact.
- Provides repair vs. replacement options.
- Responds to calls in a timely manner.
- Determines parts to order for repairs in a timely manner.
- Complete paperwork for each job, including daily time, job status and duration.
- Records parts, materials, labor and other cost data per job and return unused resources to warehouse.
- Beware of safety precautions and follow safety guidelines
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability