HVAC Installer and Installer Helpers
One Hour Heating and Air is now hiring HVAC Installers and Installer Helpers in the Cincinnati, Ohio area!
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning provides installation, repair, maintenance and emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We pride ourselves on our on-time guarantee, StraightForward Pricing® and the skilled and professional HVAC technicians who serve our customers.
The Installer/Helper performs semi-skilled and skilled work in the installation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. The Install Helper provides exceptional customer service and educates customers regarding technical and investment decisions by providing multiple options and solutions while installing in customer’s homes.
- Assist crew leader with installation of air conditioning units and furnaces. Assist with the installation and replacement of gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, electric furnaces, packaged terminal units, ductless split systems, humidification and dehumidification equipment, electronic air cleaners and air purification systems, residential control systems to include Evolution and zoning systems.
- Explain each service provided for customers.
- Accurately documents:
- Age and type of each system component on invoices.
- Services completed.
- Discussion with customer regarding current and/or future equipment/service requirements.
- Invoices and costs for service.
- Wear floor savers while working in client homes. Work drop cloths as needed to protect customer’s homes.
- Inspection of area for cleanliness after job completion.
- Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by:
- Wearing only company approved and provided Direct Energy/One Hour apparel.
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL Direct Energy/One Hour standards of performance and Code of Conduct.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- Respecting the customer’s property.
- Participate in ALL company sponsored training classes.
- Knowledge of the fundamental of operational functionality of residential heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment.
- Solid communication and customer service skills. Ability to communicate effectively and courteously with customers.
- Ability to take work direction from crew leader in courteous manner.
- Must have appropriate trade tools.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- GED or High School Diploma (preferred).
When you work for us you get:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K Program
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.