Digital Marketing Assistant Manager
Focusing on growing the Dyno brand nationally and through the franchise network, the Digital Marketing Specialist will use digital marketing tools and initiatives to support strategic development and lead growth.
We’re looking for a pro-active motivated marketeer who wants to play a leading and visible role in helping to drive the brand forwards using all the techniques and channels available through digital marketing.
- Execute the national digital acquisition strategy using PPC / Display / SEO, plus support local franchisees with their digital marketing presence / activities
- Define, develop and lead CRO plans for Dyno.com, establishing continuous improvement of onsite conversion
- Maintain fact bases and KPI dashboards for Dyno Digital Marketing. Undertake daily and weekly reviews of performance and measurement of all activity to create actionable insight to drive commercial, budget and strategic recommendations.
- Prepare for and attend franchise meetings / conferences and present marketing plans and performance
- Day to day management of agency partners (web, creative, technology and media) to ensure all projects and campaigns are delivered against pre-agreed objectives, budgets, KPI’s and against agreed timing
- Proven experience of delivering marketing strategies and delivering on pre-defined commercial targets
- Good technical and analytical competencies with a detailed understanding of PPC, SEO, Social Media and Website development
- Previous success in delivering acquisition and retention marketing campaigns
- Practical experience working with a range of analytics systems (Adobe would be a bonus)
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate an effective digital marketing plan
- Proven track record in developing digital marketing plans through segmentation insight, consumer content needs and preferences
- Ability to communicate ideas and performance clearly, effectively, persuasively to an individual or to a group
- Excellent grasp of English spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Experience of working of developing digital communication strategies
- Good understanding of existing and emerging content trends, technologies, channels and best practice
- Ability to make data led strategic decisions that will drive performance improvements
- Ability to manage the creative development process with multiple agencies
- Strong influencing and communication skills to operate successfully across a matrix organisation
Salary up to 40k plus excellent benefits
Location: Staines (TW18 3BF)
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Digital Marketing Assistant Manager R9940561’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.