Process Excellence Manager
British Gas UK Business (BGB) currently have a vacancy for a Process Excellence Manager. Based in the Oxford office the individual will assist the Industrial &Commercial Journey Improvement Team and Wider I&C Operations Team by underpinning process improvement with detailed process mapping and controls and facilitating and enabling an organized operation undertaking administration duties as required.
You will be responsible for identifying Lean Six Sigma projects critical to achieving business goals in conjunction with the Customer Journey Process Owner. You will also be required to provide direction and leadership to the project team and will be directly accountable for project success. You will also manage a direct report Process Analyst and play an active role in their personal development. You will also be responsible for organising and conducting training, workshops and lectures to facilitate continuous improvement culture within BGB.
To be considered we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Lean, Six Sigma green belt certified and certified in STAR methodologies of project management
- Knowledge of the industry and utilities as a business
- Working knowledge of SAP desirable
- Microsoft office applications including excel, word, power point and project
- Proficient in Visio and experience of process mapping
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
- Strong analytical and relationship building skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the changing demands of the Operation and leadership team
- Ability to work collaboratively with operations and Journey Improvement
- Experience of mentoring and providing skills training
- Management of Process analysts
- A strong customer focus and understanding of the customer experience
What you can expect from us A stimulating and exciting work environment where you can use your skills to help transform a company and shape an industry
We offer a generous salary (up to 40k depending on experience) plus a flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle, and promote an open, friendly and welcoming culture and understand the need for a healthy work-life balance, and through a number of well-being initiatives to suit your individual lifestyle we aim to ensure that you as an employee feel valued.
We like to do the right thing and all successful applications will be subject to reference, financial and criminal record checks.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Process Excellence Manager R9943600’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.