Claims Handling Specialist
IL, Buffalo Grove
The Claims Special Handling Representative will be responsible for answering verbal and written inquiries, as well as escalated claim issues from real estate agents and internal sales representatives. Outbound calls are made to follow-up with agents, sales representatives and customers on claims resolution.
Summary of essential job functions
- Respond to Sales Representative/Real Estate Agent Calls and inquiries.
- Learns and maintains a thorough working knowledge of all product information and procedures with regard to Home Warranty of America Contracts and programs.
- Promote company by providing superior customer service and positive agent interaction.
- High School Diploma or GED, recommended
- A minimum of 1+ years experience in a customer service/call center role handling warranties (home or auto), benefits, sales and/or order inquiries.
- A minimum of 6 months HWA Call center experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, typing skills of 30 WPM or more .
- Professional telephone presence including excellent listening skills.
- Customer focus.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.