HVAC Service Technician
Airtron Heating and Air is currently seeking HVAC Service Technicians in the Greater Columbus, Ohio Area!
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
- Serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems and components.
- Wears floor savers while in the customer’s home and maintain a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service.
- Tests each system after each service or repair is completed prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properly and that it was indeed fixed right the first time.
- Explains each service and repair performed to the customer each time a service or repair is completed. Makes sure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving.
- Performs a proper inspection of the customer’s system to prevent future breakdowns.
- Accurately completes all paperwork including:
- Job numbers sent to Service & Repair Technicians are written on each invoice. These numbers are sent to the Service & Repair Technicians as they are dispatched.
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times (vehicle signage is one of the best “billboards” that the company has).
- Must have prior, successful experience as a Service & Repair Technician in the HVAC industry.
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.