HVAC Production Coordinator
Airtron Heating and Air, a Direct Energy company is currently seeking an HVAC Production Coordinator to join the growing team in Frederick, MD!!
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the area's largest HVAC service and repair companies. Qualified candidates will have HVAC experience in a residential setting. Our goal is to ensure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work completed.
Main responsibilities of this position:
- Assist in the planning, assigning, inspection of new residential construction, repair and construction activities; maintain records and files; prepare reports.
- Assign and distribute work orders and work requests.
- Review all work orders before and after completion.
- Assure jobs are completed within specific time frames and budget
- Collaborate with warehouse to assure each all material is in stock and ready for production
- Excellent customer service skills
- Managing multiple task at one time
- Able to problem solve
- Flexibility to work overtime / weekends as required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- NATE Training and Testing Offered (per eligibility requirements)
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.