C&C UK Home Portfolio Performance Analyst
The L8 Portfolio Performance Analyst will provide the analytical insight and recommendations that are required to drive change as part of the business’ delivery of effective credit risk management tools and techniques which underpin the customer relationship with Centrica throughout the credit lifecycle
- Support projects of credit risk analytics and reporting for UK Home
- Identify key performance trends and segments deserving additional focus, drawing out key messages to drive change
- Apply appropriate credit risk analytical techniques to analyse data and drive understanding of portfolio trends
- Seek coaching from more experienced colleagues in order to develop appropriate technical expertise
- Provide an effective personal contribution to the sharing of knowledge, ideas, and information relating to credit risk management across the business
- Build and maintain a relevant stakeholder network across the business and externally
- Represent the department and company in an appropriate manner when dealing with other parts of the company, regulatory bodies and third parties
- Offer feedback and ideas for continuous improvement
- Apply Centrica values in all day to day activities
We are a company with big ambitions and a high-performance ethos, looking for a new member of our high performing Portfolio Performance Team. You will need to possess the following essential skills to be successful in this role:
- Highly numerate analytical experience, gained as either graduate with statistical background or within a similar numerate discipline
- Strong technical skills in SAS, SQL, or equivalent analysis tools
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills
- British gas people are empowered to make decisions and relied on to act in the best interest of the business and customer. As an Analyst your work will be both interesting and challenging, sharing your knowledge and findings across a wide range of business units and stakeholders.
Competitive salary and benefits.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: C&C UK Home Portfolio Performance Analyst R9943540’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.