Project Delivery Manager
The Service Introduction team provide support and governance in the acceptance of project delivery into DTS Operations for support, ensuring Operations teams are able to efficiently support our business.
Service Introduction Analyst is a governance role, ensuring all DTS Operations controls have been met during the transition of a new technical service or functional deployment from project to live status.
- Requires a broad understanding of the technologies provided and how they underpin the operations of the business
- Experience in supplier relationship management within a service framework including SLA, KPI and OLA management
- Ability to engage, build and sustain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all activity delivers greatest value
- Process driven, structured and analytical approach
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Service Management and experience of fronting complex and diverse IS systems in a service-focused organisation.
- Broad technical expertise and the ability to apply functional knowledge to complex and diverse issues
- Knowledge of managing performance with third parties or internal delivery teams within a service frame work, including SLA, KPI and OLA management
- Ensure all Projects and Programmes are delivered in line with recognised best practice methodology in respect of operational support requirements (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting)
- Ensure Project identified service assets and configurations are recorded within the CMDB prior to Go Live.
- Ensure that the service can be managed, operated and supported in accordance with the requirements and constraints specified within the service design.
- Ensure Project Managers and their teams cover all operational requirements
- Validate all Operational Acceptance Documentation throughout the project life cycle including costs
- Provide help and guidance to Project Managers on which IS operational support resources need to be engaged for each project
- Ensure Operational Acceptance Criteria are documented, signed off and validated
- Ensure project managers are communicating to all necessary IS operational teams
- Ensure Project Funded Support period closure through to service acceptance
- Support a feedback loop of Continuous Service Improvement from operational support back into the programmes
- Support Go-No go decisions and make recommendations to senior management on what the right approach is for the organisation – highlighting risks
- On-going development of the Service Introduction process and associated methods/techniques adhering to ITIL good practice principles