Mister Sparky Electric, a Direct Energy company, is hiring! We are looking for residential electricians to join our growing team.
This position will perform and coordinate the installation, and service, of electric and electronic components in a residential and light commercial setting.
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com
MINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Prefer previous experience in electrical field or related field.
- Strong communication skills and technical competence.
- Strong work ethic
- Be willing to work long hours
- Customer service oriented
- Be mechanically inclined
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- Install, maintain and repair installed existing equipment and related AC and DC existing branch circuits and feeders including "but not limited to" low voltage control circuits, motors, transformers, and electrical distribution panels.
- Determines general condition of all electrical equipment, be able to troubleshoot electrical malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs.
- Work with and understand blueprints, electrical schematics and job specifications as it applies to your craft.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects.
- Fire Alarm experience highly desirable and or willingness to successfully complete Fire Alarm training.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
We offer GREAT benefits, 401k, Vacation