Mister Sparky Electric a DE company is looking for a residential Electrician that will perform and coordinate the installation, and service, of electric and electronic components in a residential setting.
- Install, maintain and repair installed existing equipment and related AC and DC existing branch circuits and feeders including "but not limited to" low voltage control circuits, motors, transformers, and electrical distribution panels.
- Determines general condition of all electrical equipment, be able to troubleshoot electrical malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs.
- Work with and understand blueprints, electrical schematics and job specifications as it applies to your craft.
- Ability to determining and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects.
- Fire Alarm experience highly desirable and or willingness to successfully complete Fire Alarm training.
- 3+ years residential electrician experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients about issues and provide valuable solutions
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability