SAP Applications ECC Designer
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Bachelors Degree and/or professional designation.
- SAP Application Development experience.
- SAP Application Support Experience (L2 and L3)
- SAP Cross-application expertise.
- Sufficient and proven experience in designing/supporting cross functional SAP applications.
- SAP ABAP subject matter expert – excellent knowledge on developments of Report- Classic and ALV, Enhancements, Interfaces, Conversions, User Exits, ALE/IDOC, BADI, BAPI and usual ABAP FRICEW.
- SAP ECC and CRM subject matter expert – excellent knowledge on development of ECC – FICA/Billing
- Ability to follow through and ensuring successful implementation of complex projects with tight deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of applications that touch point with other logistics/Cross functional module like IDEX, Basis, Solution Manager, Redwood, Service Now, PI, OAM, IT-Utilities, CRM for Utilities is essential.
- Consulting skill set to allow SAP based solutions to be agreed with the business teams and the approach to identified gaps agreed.
- Liaise with Vendors, Analysts, Business and Users, playing an active role in supporting a stable production environment, avoiding P1/P2 incidents, minimizing and actively monitoring problem records, ensuring root cause is updated for all incidents and adhering to KPIs, CPIS, and SLAs.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience - Experience with BI/BW for reports.
- Experience with SAP Basis for any new updates.
- Experience with BRF+ configuration and Check Framework configuration.
- Experience with SAP Print Work Bench for applications form design.
- CRM and RFC Queue process knowledge Requirements validation to eliminate ambiguity and agree a program of work packages.
- Knowledge of the OpenText application suite is a plus
- Produce development plans and cooperate with other team members to do so. Monitor progress against the plans.
• Reviews all designs for the SAP ECC and CRM application and configuration modifications
• Assists in any incidents or changes related to the SAP ECC and CRM application and configuration
• Assists in the resolution of any issues with the OpenText system and its interfaces
• Monitors the production queue for any incidents/problems reported for SAP ECC, CRM and OpenText
• Interact with 3rd Party SAP ECC/CRM Application and Configuration support
• Drive continuous improvement in the SAP ECC and CRM applications.
• Assist with Quality Assurance of modifications
• Help Coordinate Weekly and Planned build activities.
• Assist in gathering information for the KPI, CPI, and SLA reporting
• Facilitates smooth service transition after each project’s PFS exit and ensure the accuracy of handover documents.
• Have cross application knowledge to understand all system and interface components to assist in complete support coverage
• Responsible for prioritizing and managing own workload
• Inputs into the quality and design for development activities
• Takes responsibility for the ECC and CRM area of managing SAP applications.
• Creates and updates cross application documentation
• Assists with the statutory and company procedures, including security policies, audits, and controls
• Contributes to retrospectives to incorporate learning’s into future work
• Works to identify opportunities to improve processes and relationships
• Maintains an understanding of relevant industry trends and current knowledge of the technology deployed in the business area
• Ensure a team-oriented attitude and the ability to assist in issues with any portion of the SAP Application support, along with the third party interfaces
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>