HVAC Technician & Installers
- Serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems and components.
- Focuses on technical excellence in order to help live up to the company’s unique proposition of Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime! ®.
- Utilizes the Straight Forward Pricing Guide® system, including the True Cost Calculator on each call. Assess systems to determine repair vs. replace recommendations to clients.
- Tests each system after each service or repair is completed prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properly and that it was indeed fixed right the first time.
- Explains each service and repair performed to the customer each time a service or repair is completed. Makes sure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving.
- Performs a proper inspection of the customer’s system to prevent future breakdowns. Performs the right job for each customer so everybody wins!
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Must have prior,
successful experience as a Service & Repair Technician in the HVAC
- Must be able to bend, lift, carry, stoop, crawl, sit, stand, drive,
reach above, walk, push, pull, fine manipulation, and use hands
- NATE certification preferred.
- Must display strong communication
skills and technical competence.
- Must sign the Company Code of
Ethics and agree to being videotaped for training and compliance purposes at
least six (6) times per year.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability