Predictive Modelling Analyst
Predictive Modelling Analyst
Reporting to a Predictive Modelling Team Lead, you will build models and provide programming and analytical expertise to support the efficient management of processes across Customer Operations. Main areas of focus are improvement to customer service through reduction of complaints and increased customer satisfaction, streamlining of processes through reduced contact demand and drive to online channels, and reduction of bad debt through the development and implementation of credit risk models across the credit lifecycle.
- Under the direction of a Predictive Modelling Team Lead develop, validate and implement predictive models to support optimisation of business processes across the customer journey in contact, complaints, acquisition, account management and collections strategies for business and residential customers.
- Explore, manipulate, analyse and interpret a wide variety of data sources to improve understanding of customer behaviour, drivers of inbound call demand and complaints, and quantification of credit risk.
- Use a variety of statistical and data science techniques: both supervised and unsupervised learning, linear/logistic regression, clustering, machine learning, text mining and analysis etc
- Document thoroughly all aspects of model builds, and develop maintain and enhance robust MI for all models implemented. Regularly review the MI, highlight and investigate any issues / anomalies
- Clearly present results of analysis and model builds to a variety of both technical and non-technical stakeholders and present clear and compelling rationales/business cases for real world implementation of predictive models to drive business strategies and processes.
- Provide an effective personal contribution to the sharing of knowledge, ideas and information relating to the use of predictive modelling techniques to optimise the management of customers, processes, and credit risk across the business.
- Build and maintain an effective internal and external stakeholder network and represent the team and company in an appropriate manner when dealing with other parts of the company, regulatory bodies and third parties
- Highly numerate, graduate in a statistics or similar numerate discipline
- Good understanding of range of data manipulation and analysis techniques, such as data mining and statistical techniques including both supervised and unsupervised learning, linear/logistic regression, clustering, machine learning, text mining and analysis etc
- Attention to detail and the ability to document technical analysis and processes comprehensively
- A knowledge of the theory of credit and behavioural scoring and its practical application within credit related industries would be beneficial.
- Experience in SAS, R programming, or similar analytical software
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to adapt content and detail as appropriate for the intended audience
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple deliverables
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Broad knowledge of the financial marketplace and the implications to the utilities industry
Additional Website Text
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies