Risk and Compliance Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Risk & Compliance Analyst to join our Procurement Operations team.
Procurement Operations is essential to the everyday running of the Procurement function by managing Risk, Compliance, Systems, Policy, Governance and Process.
In this role, you will be supporting the Procurement Risk & Compliance Manager to mitigate and manage commercial, operational & legal/ regularity risk, ensuring all our contracts & suppliers are compliant with FCA & Ofgem standards.
If you are experienced in conduct risk and are passionate about ensuring services are delivered in the right way then we would be keen to hear from you.
Location- Staines Swan House/Windsor
- Work closely with the UK&I businesses to ensure that all risks are properly identified, assessed and understood.
- Support the Risk and Compliance Lead and Group Procurement in the embedding of policy and procedures. across UK&I and work with other members the Procurement teams to ensure that ways of working are adhered to.
- Support the update of Procurement and Supplier Risk Registers and assist the business in identifying and managing supplier risk.
- Support analysis of risk data including supplier risk assessment; supplier audit; incident and risk events; category risk plans.
- Support delivery of regulatory requirements (ensuring risk owners are aware of their obligations) and aspire. to best-practice, including recommending improvement actions to be made and suggested owners.
- Support the production and preparation of Procurement risk reports.
- Self motivated, practical, creative and comfortable taking the initiative when required.
- Pro-active, flexible, resilient, motivated and results oriented.
- A pragmatist – be able to strike the balance between protection of the business and the effective delivery of the department.
- Confidence and credibility with good stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Degree educated or appropriate relevant in work experience
- Experience of working in risk management within a large organisation
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into practical considerations and solutions.
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Clear understanding and absolute adherence to ethical principles, company values, business principles and policies.
- Experience of identifying risks and implementing controls balanced against a commercial view.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience working with a Procurement function.
- Understanding of the Supply Chain Risk market, including potential third party partners.
Total benefits package circa: £32k - £45k (depending on experience)
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Risk and Compliance Analyst R9941850’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.