We have an exciting opportunity for an executive board level PA to provide proactive administrative support to the Group Corporate Affairs Director.
In this role, you will be providing full secretarial, administrative and general office duties, of a responsible and confidential nature, in support of a senior executive group member and team.
If you are highly organised with experience supporting executive level management within a complex firm, then we would be keen to hear from you.
- Location Windsor
- Salary: Competitive
- Diary management; ensure Director has sufficient preparation time for upcoming meetings, co-ordinate arrangements for meetings and conferences including teleconferences and video conferences.
- Assist in managing the Director’s Outlook account, highlighting matters requiring urgent attention and dealing with routine issues as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate and book UK and international travel arrangements and plan itineraries.
- Lead on organisation of and logistics for key high profile and senior corporate events as well as team events
- Communicates instructions or requests to various individuals/departments and obtain information from other managers, as required.
- Produce documents, presentations and print to Executive board meeting standards
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required
- Assemble relevant data and compile information as required
- Maintain and monitor departmental budgets ensuring prompt and accurate payment of invoices and expense
- Organise and maintain files of correspondence and records following up on any pending matters
- Respond to routine requests for information and refers more complex requests as appropriate
- Answer routine questions and respond to correspondence not requiring management attention
- Send out routine letters and emails, and draft more complex correspondence for final approval
- Provide support and administration to the wider teams as required
- Complete expense requests.
- Screen telephone calls, letters and emails.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Proactive and well organised, able to prioritise and complete tasks to deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- A calm and professional manner.
- Confidence and credibility.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and deal with people at all levels.
- Show initiative and ability to deal proactively with any situation that develops.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Collaborative team player
- Previous PA experience within a large organisation supporting executive level management.
- Strong IT skills and ability to demonstrate competence in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- High standard of written and spoken communication skills.
- Previous experience in organising high profile events
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Personal Assistant R9942525’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.