HVAC Service Technician Austin Texas
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- 1-3 years of HVAC experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Managing multiple task at one time.
- Able to problem solve.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime / weekends as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Completes all mandatory paperwork in a timely manner.
- Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner.
- Positive Attitude and Great work ethic.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnose, and repairs HVAC systems in customer’s home.
- Performs preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
- Represents company by serving as a direct company contact
- Provides repair vs. replacement options.
- Responds to calls in a timely manner.
- Determines parts to order for repairs in a timely manner.
- Complete paperwork for each job, including daily time, job status and duration.
- Records parts, materials, labor and other cost data per job and return unused resources to warehouse.
- Beware of safety precautions and follow safety guidelines
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Medical and Dental coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX)
- Prescription drug coverage through CVS Caremark
- Telemedicine services through MDLIVE
- Vision coverage through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, and Commuter Benefits through WageWorks
- Employee Assistance Program through Magellan
- Employer paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employer paid Income Protection coverage through Principal
- Voluntary group benefits through MetLife, including Auto and Home Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage, Hospital Indemnity, and MetLaw legal protection
- Back-up child and adult/elder care services through Bright Horizons
- Matching 401(k) Plan through Fidelity