DTS Support Analyst
As a DTS Support Analyst you will provide technical expertise for and maintain, install, upgrade, modify, integrate, customize and administer the laptops and desktop pc’s in use at Centrica Connected Home.
You will be providing support for printers, scanners, mobile devices and all other end-user devices. As a part of a team you will provide support at both the main office and at one other additional local overflow office; you will be required to travel to other Centrica offices when need.
You will be delivering consistent professional technical support to all Centrica Connected Home teams. You will be expected to provide out of hours’ support to the rest of the Internal Systems Support team by arrangement.
You will also be involved in continuous improvement of service and innovations to improve overall delivery of services provided by the Internal Systems Support team.
You will be expected to follow all Centrica Connected Home security policies and procedures and promote to other staff members; to maintain inventory of company equipment and track CH assets; to suggest cost savings or efficiency improvements for delivery of services by the Internal Systems Support team and to provide analysis of new software/hardware/desktop solutions.
Your admin responsibilities will be:
- General admin tasks for the IS Team
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory (Add/Remove & Edit Users)
- Admin and maintenance of Cloud based services
- IS Procurement
- General Finance Administration for IS team
You will have the following background and experience:
- Support of mobile devices (Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Providing customer service or help desk support to a mid-large sized environment
- Good knowledge of Google Apps and Office 365
- Troubleshooting Software and hardware issues, on Apple MacOS, iOS and Windows devices. Printers
- Qualified to CCA/Jamf Certified Administrator (Jamf 300) level on Jamf Pro
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) - at least to 10.9 but ideally later versions
- Experience in high volume ticket environment
- Knowledge of Jira or Service Now ticketing systems
Competitive salary and benefits.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: DTS Support Analyst R9942114’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.