Global Brand Manager
Global Brand Manager
Location; Aldwych, London (WC2B)
Salary; Up to £45,000 (Depending on experience) + bonus & excellent benefits
As our Global Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for implementing the brand strategy, exciting the business about the brand (that won’t be difficult), and being the trusted guardian of our visual identity. You have an eye for amazing creative, like to push the boundaries of what’s possible and believe a good brand never stands still. You will see the opportunity for constant improvements. You’ll be instrumental in bringing the brand to life in everything we do - from our retail packaging to our website and experiential.
We’re taking Hive global, and you get to be part of this journey (literally, we will get you on a plane to work with the brilliant people in our other markets). There’s loads to do, but it’s an amazingly rewarding role for someone who wants to learn and grow at incredible speed.
What will you be up to;
- Working with the Head of Brand to develop and implement the brand strategy, single-mindedly focused on making sure people understand our brand story, and what it means for their business area
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure that they always come first in everything we do
- Be the brand guardian ensuring that all communications are on brand, consistent, put customers and their needs first, and creatively push boundaries. We need someone who is restless and wants to constantly help us improve
- Be the go-to person for questions about the brand guidelines, and the partner to all areas of the business, ensuring that the brand looks and feels it’s best. If you think about the brand book as a bible, think again. We want someone who understands that there are flexible requirements in a fast-changing environment, and can adapt and accommodate, without breaking the rules
- Developing and managing our retail packaging and bundles will be a major part of the role, so we expect previous experience, immense attention to detail, and excellent project management skills, as you’ll be working together with a multitude of partners. Packaging is immensely important to us - it’s the first time our customers experience the Hive products, and we want it to be memorable
- Work with our agencies: We have brilliant partners, and we are proud of the way we handle our relationships with them. You will be key to keeping these relationships productive and inspiring.
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be;
- Solid and demonstrable experience working in a brand and or marketing team for a brand that has an international focus
- You’ll be able to demonstrate projects that you have lead and seen through to conclusion
- Digital won’t be a buzzword to you it will be something that is natural to how you think and do
- Experience having worked in a stakeholder matrix organisation and is able to influence and manage multiple stakeholders to successful conclusion
- A multi-tasker – able to have many projects on the go and see them right through to conclusion – a real doer
- You’ll be able to draw on experience from working in a fast-paced dynamic culture and have a can-do attitude
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Global Brand Manager R9938799’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.