We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team based in Staines.
- Lead the definition of the required business outcomes with key stakeholders and sponsors to ensure business benefits can be realised for low to medium complexity projects.
- Produce the necessary documentation to confirm the business outcomes, scope, operational processes, to support the technology solution for Change Plan projects, clearly articulating and bridging the gap between business and IS, supporting the identification of business change where necessary.
- Facilitate hot houses to reach a decision consensus on individual projects.
- Carries out the elicitation, analysis, and documentation of the business outcomes and requirements (functional and non-functional). Utilising a variety of techniques with business stakeholders and SME and lead solution architects
- Articulates the business outcomes and requirements within the document in a way that provides traceability between business strategy and project objectives, for medium complexity projects
- Define or work with business counterparts to help define business processes utilising conceptual modelling and capability analysis, identifying opportunities for synergies
- Works closely with Lead solution architects to ensure that the solution proposed meets the requirements and the anticipated benefits, including compliance to statutory and company policies and procedures
- Carries out engagement activities with the business on behalf of IS for IS initiated changes that may affect business processes, understanding impacts and constraints and helping to ensure smooth implementation
- Facilitate hot houses to remove blockers in progressing an idea or project progression.
- Demonstrable Business Analysis skills, adaptive to change and flexible in approach
- Stakeholder Management able to manage and engage at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication at all management levels
- Influencing and facilitation skills
- Stakeholder and relationship management focus
- Experience of IS systems, processes and change is highly desirable
- Creative and critical thinker
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience
- In depth knowledge and experience in a Business Analysis role driving change within an organisation essential at a fairly complex level
- Experience of customer management and or logistics solutions desirable Experience of change delivery lifecycle highly desirable
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Careers@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Business Analyst R9940719’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.