Portfolio Performance Analyst
- Location: Leicester (Grove Park)
- Full time; Permanent
As a Portfolio Performance Analyst you will provide the analytical insight and recommendations that are required to drive change as part of the business’ delivery of effective credit risk management tools and techniques which underpin the customer relationship with Centrica throughout the credit lifecycle.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Lead multiple projects of credit risk analytics, provision modelling and reporting
- Identify key performance trends and segments deserving additional focus, drawing out key messages to drive change
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve business performance and reduce the number of accounts in arrears by using appropriate credit risk analytical techniques to analyse data and drive understanding of portfolio trends
- Build, maintain, and leverage a relevant stakeholder network across all levels of the business and externally
- Offer feedback and ideas for continuous improvement, motivating colleagues to do the same
We're looking for someone with good understanding of Credit & Collections data coupled with detailed knowledge of the financial marketplace and the implications to the utilities industry.
In addition, we're looking for someone with the following skills and experience.....
- Graduate in a statistics or similar numerate discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong relevant analytical experience gained within a credit risk environment or similar Certifications
- Highly numerate with strong technical skills in SAS, SQL, or equivalent tools
- Proven ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret data to solve problems logically using a range of analytical techniques
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Ability to prioritise, plan, manage and deliver timely and effective analysis and reporting
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Portfolio Performance Analyst R9941950’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.