Customer Insight Analyst
Here at British Gas we are looking to improve the way we understand our customers and their needs. We are looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to join our small and expert team based at our HQ in Staines (TW18), London.
Location - Staines TW18
Salary - Competitive + bonus and excellent benefits
- Supporting the development of data-driven customer focused solutions to meet the UK Home Strategy whilst also meeting customer’s needs
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing data to provide critical insight with clear the insights and recommendations with a clear focus on delivering actionable insight
- Plan analysis effectively and deliver on-time, on-budget and creating actionable insight not just information
- Work flexibly with colleagues in the Insight & Analytics team to deliver the team’s objectives
- Utilising sophisticated data management tools and analysis to develop actionable insights into customer experience performance
- Provide clear recommendations, ensuring ‘why’ and ‘so what’ are always delivered and actions can be taken
- Draw on other sources and previous projects as appropriate, and feed this back to the business
- Deliver high quality of work under tight time scales
- Proven experience within high calibre analysis that drives commercial impact within a business
- Strong technical skills with a particular focus on SQL / SAS to interrogate the data warehouse efficiently
- Strong appreciation for the appropriate analytical / statistical techniques which can be employed to provide robust analyses at pace
- Commercial awareness and problem-solving ability
British Gas British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Carla.Welch@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Customer Insight Analyst R9925007’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.