Digital Customer Experience Analyst
- Location: Staines-upon-Thames
- Full time; Permanent
- Salary: Competitive + bonus and benefits
The Digital Customer Experience Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development of the self-serve journeys, e.g. meter read, engineer booking, breakdown booking, payments.
You will support making each self-serve journey an effortless experience, resulting in maximum journey conversion.
- You will support the development of the self-serve online journeys to contribute to our core KPI’s: - Self serve share of transactions/interactions - Website NPS and customer satisfaction - Journey conversion - Contact reduction
- Working with the Digital analytics and onsite optimisation team to understand, define and run continuous improvement for our self-service journeys
- Assisting in the gathering and the writing of user stories for digital activities, in order to agree a plan of action with the agile scrum team
- Delivering digital projects that impact self-serve journeys
- Working with other channels/areas to identify and drive opportunities to maximise the above KPI’s
- Experience of managing projects or pieces of work end to end from idea to delivery
- Experience working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in understanding and drawing conclusions from data
- Experience in optimising customer online experiences and driving online conversion and high customer satisfaction
- Experience in working with digital analytics tools
- A track record of successfully working in/with a digital environment
- Educated to degree level preferable, or substantial experience in relevant roles (e.g. online journey management)
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Nikita.Pujara@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Digital Customer Experience Analyst R9942338’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.