Analytics and Optimisation Manager
- Location: Staines
- Full time; Permanent
- Purpose Statement: Enhance our website performance across sales and self-serve journeys through a continual programme of analysis, recommendation, A/B testing, behavioural targeting and optimisation of online journeys.
- Provide deep analytical insight into customer behaviour across app and web.
- Recommend improvements to customer experience/journeys, commercial performance and drive ongoing improvement in core Customer Operations objectives.
- Responsible for a continual testing and targeting programme aimed at existing online customers.
- Responsible for improving the conversion rate of sales and self serve journeys through onsite optimisation testing.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of optimisation testing by analysing results, reporting them to stakeholders and recommending further optimisation.
- Build strong relationships with a wider range of internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Act as an internal consultant to business teams to shape larger digital developments and ensure all activity is consistent with the sales and self-serve strategy.
- Feed into other business change projects to ensure the specific needs of the Optimisation team are included in requirements.
- Degree qualified
- Strong experience in digital analytics/optimisation and in particular conversion optimisation and customer targeting
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of A/B testing, behavioural targeting and personalisation techniques to increase sales
- Hands-on Adobe SiteCatalyst (or equivalent web analytics software) experience
- Experience of using customer profile data to deliver a unique and personalised digital experience
- Excellent attention to detail and passionate about data
- Remains linked to cutting edge developments in wider analytics industry and imports this into Centrica
- Comfort in ambiguity: able to bring clarity to complex data and provide decision support to business leaders under pressure
- Actively leads, seizes responsibility and remains open to new ideas
British Gas British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Becki.Brunetti@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Analytics and Optimisation Manager R9942210’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.