Commercial Assistant (Secondment/FTC)
Centrica has an exciting opportunity within our Centrica Business Solutions operation. Centrica Business Solutions is a leading distributed energy business with an exciting future ahead, and has a requirement for a Commercial Assistant to support the growing Commercial team in the business.
- Location: Salford, Manchester (office based with travel as required)
- Role: 9-12 month Secondment/Fixed Term Contract.
Centrica Business Solutions is currently recruiting an enthusiastic and motivated Commercial Assistant within its Manchester office. This role will provide commercial contractual assistance and support to the Commercial Manager, in particular the management of acceptance of orders and commercial databases, drafting and issuing standard contracts and general administration associated with developing, updating and maintaining Commercial Procedures
Main duties of the role will include:
- Management of order acceptance process and commercial databases;
- Management of Contractors Compliance Process;
- Drafting and issuing ENER.G standard contracts;
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in the risk analysis of third party terms and conditions;
- Assisting the Commercial Manager all administration associated with developing, updating and maintaining Commercial QMS Procedures;
- General assistance and support to Commercial Manager in day to day duties. will evolve, and the person will substantially influence the prioritisation and shaping of the objectives going forward
The idea candidate must be an excellent analyst who is able to demonstrate a sound understanding of commercial contracts and have eligible to work in the UK.
The successful candidate will be:
- Professional, enthusiastic and driven individual who has a proactive approach
- An organised confident and effective communicator
- Logical and numerate with analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Andy.Malyon@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Commercial Assistant (Secondment/FTC) R9942033’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.