Procurement Systems Manager
We have an exciting position for a Procurement Systems Manager to join our Procurement Operations team. Procurement Operations is essential to the everyday running to Centrica’s Procurement function by managing Systems, Policy, Governance and Process on a global and regional scale.
Leading a team of 3 Procurement Systems Analyst’s you will be responsible for the roll out and implementation of our new Global Procurement System, Ariba.
We have a vision in Procurement to become best in class and a key part of this strategy is ensuring our Global Procurement System is being adopted and continuously improved.
If you are experienced in Source to Pay systems, implementing change and want to create a market leading team then we want to hear from you.
Total package: £60k - £75k (depending on experience)
- Participation in the design and implementation of new Procurement systems to ensure the system is fit for purpose and aligned globally
- Be the key contact within the business to provide systems expertise, training and best practice on Procurement systems design and usage
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement initiatives to improve user experience and drive efficiencies
- Drive system compliance and user adoption
- Establish proper system access process for users of Procurement systems
- Supports security access reviews
- Be the key contact for internal audit Procurement system reviews
- Support the framework in which all Procurement systems are aligned globally with an ongoing support and training model
- Proactive partnering with the Procurement teams to drive system adoption and continuous improvements
- Previous experience working in a large and complex Procurement environment where transformation has taken place across multiple geographies
- Proven experience working with and supporting Source-to-Pay systems
- Ability to lead technology improvement initiatives
- Experience in Ariba would be highly beneficial but is not essential
- Understanding of Category Management would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Able to manage stakeholders through change
- Able to take initiative and work in an autonomous environment
- Able to build productive relationships with other organisations to share knowledge and good practice
- Pro-active, flexible, resilient, motivated and results oriented
- Excellent influencing, communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong communicator and able to both challenge and support where required
- Team player with an ability to manage relationships
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Procurement Systems Manager R9937700’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.